0. Cookies Policy
We want to inform you clearly and precisely about the cookies we use, detailing below, what a cookie is, what it is for, what types of cookies we use, what their purpose is and how you can configure or disable them if you wish.
1. What is a cookie?
A “Cookie” is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device with information on the user’s browsing on the website of www.tamboreroabogados.com.
The set of “cookies” of all our users helps us improve the quality of our website, allowing us to control which pages are useful, which are not and which are subject to improvement. Cookies are essential for the operation of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website. In no case can cookies harm your equipment. In contrast, the fact that they are active helps us to identify and resolve errors.
2. What types of cookies do we use?
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them
– Own cookies: They are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third-party cookies: They are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated
– Session cookies: They are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interesting to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (eg a list of purchased products).
– Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Types of cookies according to their purpose Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies is processed, we can distinguish between:
– Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for broadcast videos or sound or share content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
– Analysis cookies: They are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the use data made by the users of the service.
– Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency with which ads are displayed.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
3. What cookies do we use and what do we use them for?
Information:Personalization techniques (session information, registration, language preferences …).
Cookies strictly necessary to improve user navigation on the page and improve their experience on the web. These are the cookies that the content manager “WordPress” uses by default.
Third party cookies
Google Tag Manager
We use these cookies only to be able to correctly manage all the codes of other providers on the website.
4. How can I manage my cookies and how can I disable them?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your Internet browser. In the following links you have at your disposal all the information to configure or disable your cookies in each browser:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Safari para IOS (iPhone y iPad)
- Chrome para Android
If you want to opt out of Google Analytics analysis cookies you can access this link where you can do it: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
In the event that the user does not allow the installation of the strictly necessary cookies on their terminal equipment through their browser (those identified in the first point of the previous section), it is possible that they cannot correctly access the contents and services of our Web.
However, if the user continues browsing our website without changing the settings of his browser, it will be understood that he gives his consent to the use of the aforementioned cookies, and in the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.